Communication Arts, Minor
Learn to communicate effectively!
Study the many facets of communication - content, story, relationships, performance, production.
In doing so, you'll be provided with a foundation for making sense of the world and addressing it effectively. Our desire is that students become effective communicators in ways that do good in the world.
"Film is what I really love to do. "
- Alyssa Pearson
Communication Arts (BA), 2010
One theory course from among:
One oral performance course from among:
- COMM 220 - Oral Interpretation
- SPCH 220 - Public Speaking
- SPCH 340 - Forensics
- SPCH 342 - Debate
- THEA 320 - Acting I: Fundamentals
One writing course from among:
- ENG 311 - Expository Writing
- JOUR 320 - Writing for Media
- PREL 410 - Advanced Public Relations Writing
- THEA 431 - Scriptwriting
Three communications courses from among:
Any 3 communication courses not taken above.