Allied Health Track - Biology Major
Prepare for careers in the allied health field!
The allied health biology track will prepare you for further studies in allied health professions: pharmacy, physical therapy, or to be a physician's assistant.
All biology majors study a core of classes, including courses in botany, zoology, genetics, and chemistry.
"I really never have a boring day at work..."
- Dustin Grimm' 08
Forensic Chemist, American Institute of Toxicology
Required courses for the Allied Health Track-Biology Major:
- MATH 140 - Introduction to Statistics
- MATH 150 - Precalculus
- BIOL 131 - Human Anatomy and Physiology I
- BIOL 132 - Human Anatomy and Physiology II
- BIOL 313 - Principles of Immunology
- CHEM 221 - Organic Chemistry
- CHEM 374 - Biochemistry I
Required Biology course core:
- BIOL 145 - Organismal Biology
- BIOL 146 - Introductory Cell Biology
- BIOL 200 - General Botany
- BIOL 253 - Invertebrate Zoology
- BIOL 254 - Vertebrate Zoology
- BIOL 371 - Microbiology
- BIOL 372 - Genetics