Malone University's Pre-Professional Club was established in 2011 to assist students who are planning to pursue further education at professional schools.
Semi-monthly meetings help students navigate through what can be a complicated application process, present updates in medical literature, and host guest speakers from various professional schools.
Adviser is Nicholette Rogers, PA, Ph.D.
Here's where some of our members who graduated in 2013 are now:
- University of California Davis College of Veterinary Medicine
- Ohio State University College of Ophthalmology
- Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine
- University of Wisconsin Graduate School of Chemistry
- Marietta College Physician Assistant Program
- Cooperative Medical Technology Program of Akron
We are SO proud of them!
Some activities we are planning for the Fall semester:
A new mentoring program which matches upperclassmen with underclassmen. This will help focus new members on career choices.
PPC officers for 2013-2014: