Information for Accelerated Degree Completion Students (MMP/RN to BSN)
The Registrar's Office hopes you find this information helpful as you navigate through the Malone experience.
Forget Your Schedule? Need to Find Your Class Location?
- Your schedule for traditional term classes can be viewed on MaloneXpress. Our training guide walks you through getting your username and password, viewing your schedule, viewing your grades and showing you how to find your degree audit. Please note that MMP courses are in non-traditional terms and therefore some MaloneXpress features do not function.
- Contact Barb Walker for MMP course information at 330.471.8245 or ojnyxre+znybar+rqh
Want to View Traditional Term Course Schedules for Course Options?
Do You Have Courses That Transfer Here?
Thinking About Dropping a Class?
- Review with Linda Simons at 330.471.8118 in the Business Office
How Do I Know What Courses I Still Need to Graduate?
Do You Need to Send a Transcript or Change Your Address?
I need to Register for Traditional Courses to Meet My Required Graduation Hours
- Make sure to review your degree audit with your adviser before registering for traditional course
- Avoid taking repeat courses of accepted transfer courses
- It is not too late to register for Fall 2013. Spring 2014 registration begins Nov. 6 at 9 a.m.
- Traditional Course Schedule and RN to BSN schedule
Malone Policies, Course Descriptions, Calendar