Fall 2013 and Spring 2014 Registration
Graduate Students now register through the Office of the Registrar.
Graduate Students Fall 2013 and Spring 2014 Registration
Spring Registration Begins Friday, November 1.
Click here for course listings. (Spring available around October 15).
Complete the registration form with your signature and payment plan or register via web. Web registration is not available to spring 2014 new students, re-admit students or MSN students. MSN students are automatically enrolled into next lock-step courses.
Registration Forms need to be returned to the Registrar's Office.
- Drop off the form to the Office of the Registrar in Founder's Hall,
- Fax to 330.471.8661 (call us at 330.471.8128 to confirm that we have received your registration),
- or E-mail form toofficeoftheregist...@malone.edu..
Payment Plan Options:
- Pay in full using CASHNet on MaloneXpress or calling the Business Office at 330.471.8113.
- Fall 2013 Term B registrations require payment at time of registration. Spring 2014 monthly Installments with first payment due December 10th. If registered for one term in semester, two monthly installments can be made. If registered for two terms or full semester, four monthly installments can be made.
- Company Reimbursement. Must have current policy on file.
- Financial Aid 2013-2014 FAFSA must be received and packaged.
An additional payment plan fee of $35 is applied when students use options #2 or #3 above.
Check your schedule on MaloneXpress under student tab, choose schedule and grades and then choose corresponding schedule.
Any questions or concerns, please call the Office of the Registrar at 330.471.8129.