Register Me for 2013
Graduate Students now register through the Office of the Registrar.
Graduate Students Summer Registration
No Web Registration Available
Complete the registration form with your signature and payment plan.
Payment Plan Options:
- Pay in full using Cashnet on MaloneXpress or calling the Business Office at 330.471.8113.
- Monthly Installments with first payment due April 10. If registered for one term in semester, two monthly installments can be made. If registered for two terms or full semester, four monthly installments can be made.
- Company Reimbursement. Must have current policy on file.
- Financial Aid 2013-2014 FAFSA must be received.
An additional payment plan fee of $35 is applied when students use options #2 or #3 above.
Registration Forms need to be returned to the Registrar's Office.
- Drop off the form to the Office of the Registrar in Founder's Hall
- Fax to 330.471.8661
- E-mail form to firstname.lastname@example.org..
Graduate Students Fall Registration
You have several options for Fall 2013 Registration. Pre-Registration is held through July 15. Course listings are available now. Here's what you need to know to register:
- During pre-regstration, no payment is due at time of registration. After July 15, payment must accompany your registration.
- Pre-registration is for currently enrolled students only.
- Web Registration is an option available to all current students for all programs except MSN and MBA. Web Registration Guide (PDF Slideshow)
If the term B course you are registering for has a prerequisite that you are taking in term A, you will not be able to register via the web. Instead, you will receive an error notice. Please call the Office of the Registrar at 330.471.8129 to have term B course added.
Another option is to turn in your registration form. All new and re-admit students will need to register this way. Complete the registration form. (Your signature and payment plan is required.) Drop off the form to the Office of the Registrar in Founder's Hall, fax to 330.471.8661, or email it to bssvprbsgurertvfgene+znybar+rqh.
MBA students should send registration form to email@example.com or fax to 330-471-8661.
MSN Students are automatically enrolled into next lock-step courses.
Any questions or concerns, please call the Office of the Registrar at 330.471.8129.