Graduate Studies Students Who Are Pursuing Master's Degrees and/or Licensures
The Registrar's Office hopes you find this information helpful.
Forget Your Schedule? Need to Find Your Class Location?
- Your schedule can be viewed on MaloneXpress. Our training guide walks you through getting your username and password, viewing your schedule, viewing your grades and showing you how to find your degree audit.
Want to View Course Schedules for Course Options?
Thinking About Dropping a Class?
- If you have company reimbursement or financial aid, please discuss how dropping a course or withdrawing from courses will impact your amount due to Malone. Financial Aid contact, Laura Klco, is available at 330-471-8435. Discuss company reimbursement with your employer.
- View Refund Schedule
- Withdrawal Form
How Do I Know What Courses I Still Need to Graduate?
- Track Your Progress Towards Graduation Using the Degree Audit
- Refer to Your Program of Study and Report any Discrepancies to Registrar's Office
Do You Need to Send a Transcript or Change Your Address?
Malone Policies, Course Descriptions, etc.
- Graduate Catalog (Choose graduate catalog from drop down)