How do I Register for Undergraduate Classes?
To add a Fall B term course, call us at 330-471-8128 or stop in the Registrar's Office in Founder's Hall.
Spring 2015 Registration begins in October
New, non-transfer freshmen will work with Deb Black in the Center for Student Success for their Spring 2015 schedule.
All other traditional undergraduate students will want to schedule a meeting with their advisor. This includes transfer students that started Fall 2014. Advising week is October 23 - 29.
- Seniors register Thursday, Oct. 30
- Juniors register Friday, Oct. 31
- Sophomore NCAA athletes register Monday, Nov. 3
- Sophomores register Tuesday, Nov. 4
- Freshmen register Wednesday, Nov. 5
Three ways to register:
1. Via web. See details below. Advisor must grant registration clearance in order to have access to web registration.
2. Call our office at 330-471-8128.
3. Stop by Registrar's Office in Founder's Hall.
Re-admit students must register in the Office of the Registrar. Bring registration form with your adviser's signature. (See #2 below).
Web registration for current students begins in MaloneXpress. Log in and go to student tab, then schedules and grades. Under Course Schedules, choose Add/Drop Course and make sure term is correct. Click on Complete the Registration Agreement Form and submit your answer. You should now see a course search tab. Type beginning title or course code and choose search. Highlight courses you want and choose add courses button. For screen shots, see our web registration guide (pdf).
Please review FAQ (PDF) for transfer students.
Registration Procedures and Training Guides for Traditional Undergraduate Students: