Course Registration Form
These are the steps you need to take after reviewing your advising week information:
1. Enter proposed schedule into registration form and take to adviser during advising week.
2. Ask adviser to grant permission for you to register online. We recommend having your adviser sign your form as well.
3. Registration reminder: Class standing is assigned at the beginning of each academic semester and is based on the number of credit hours completed. Classification is calculated by the following hours:
- Freshman: less than 30 hours
- Sophomore: 30-59 hours
- Junior: 60-89 hours
- Senior: 90 or more hours
4. Registration access available:
|Classification||Registration Begins||Time Begins|
|Seniors||Thursday, March 21||7 a.m.|
|Juniors||Friday, March 22||7 a.m.|
|Sophomores||Monday, March 25||7 a.m.|
|Freshman||Tuesday, March 26||7 a.m.|
|MMP, MT3, Auditors||Tuesday, March 26||9 a.m.|
|Spring Re-Admits||Tuesday, April 2||9 a.m.|
5. For Fall 2013, you may register via web or in the registrar's office. Web registration is available until June. 15. After June 15, please call our office at 330.471.8128 for any changes to your schedule.
6. Review your schedule on MaloneXpress.
7. Official invoices will be issued in July. If you're on the payment plan, the first payment is due by August 3.