The Registrar's Office hopes you find this information helpful as you navigate through the Malone experience.
New students must initially work with the Admissions Office and the Center for Student Success in order to receive your first schedule.
Forget your schedule? Need to find your class location?
- Your schedule can be viewed on MaloneXpress. Our MaloneXpress Student Instruction Guide (PDF) walks you through getting your username and password, viewing your schedule, viewing your grades and showing you how to find your degree audit.
Want to view course schedules for course options?
- Course Schedules (choose correct term from drop-down menu)
How do I register for upcoming semesters?
- MaloneXpress Student Instruction Guide (PDF)
- Summer registration is in process (choose correct term in drop-down menu).
Do you have courses that transfer here?
Thinking about dropping a class?
- First, discuss with your desire to drop a class with the Financial Aid Office in order to see how this will impact your financial aid package. The Financial Aid Office can be reached at 330-471-8159.
- View Refund Percentages
How do I know what courses I still need to graduate?
Need to change your major, send a transcript, or change your address?
Malone Policies, Course Descriptions, Calendar