Learn the skills you need to effectively manage human and organizational aspects of today's dynamic business environment.
By selecting management as your minor, you can study management principles, the science of management, organizational behavior and communication - as well as human resources and how people work in groups.
"You may be led down a path that you didn't even realize existed!"
- Amy (Shell) Cribbs
Any four of the following seven options:
- BUS 301 - Management of Sport
- BUS 371 - Management of Information Systems
- BUS 422 - Human Resource Management
- BUS 423 - Operations Management
- BUS 443 - Organizational Behavior
- BUS 445 - Business Analytics: Management Science
One of the following: