Why Study at the School of Business and Leadership?
- The School of Business and Leadership values Christian ethics. We build and grow leaders by integrating Christian principles into our curriculum.
- We emphasize ethics and integrity and make an intentional effort to make you aware of honorable business practices.
- Our Christ-centered academic excellence allows you to cultivate your skills and talents within our student organizations such as Enactus, The Association of Accountants and Financial Professionals in Business, and Sport Management Association.
- In Malone University's School of Business and Leadership, you will be taught by a faculty team who emerged from different Christian denominations and traditions; our faculty team teaches with a wealth of experience and knowledge at doctorate levels.
- Because of Malone’s proximity to a metropolitan area and Malone’s respected reputation, you will have numerous internship opportunities to help you discover just where you want to use your talents. You will be able to get hands-on experience at non-profit organizations, churches, small businesses, or corporations.
- We in the School of Business and Leadership will educate and disciple you in ways that challenge your intellect, encourage your faith, and develop your character. We will encourage you to maximize the moments of your time here at Malone.
- We will encourage you to pick up a minor or even a second major. With guidance you can typically complete both in four years to maximize the benefits of your liberal arts education.
Matthew 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.