Business Accounting Management Major
There's great demand for capable accountants in the corporate world.
Gain needed skills to prepare for duties such as payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, bookkeeping, auditing, and tax return preparation.
"My degree gave me confidence - and the opportunity to receive a promotion! "
- Jennifer Reagan-Nichols
Organizational Management (BA), Alumna, 2010 - MMP 240
The Business Accounting Management Major consists of the following 36 hours:
- MMP 203 - Business Communications
- MMP 304 - Principles of Management and Leadership
- MMP 305 - Research and Statistical Methods
- MMP 313 - Introduction to Accounting
- MMP 315 - Managerial Accounting
- MMP 317 - Accounting Technology
- MMP 319 - Introduction to Tax Accounting
- MMP 407 - Faith and World Views
- MMP 409 - Personal Values and Business Ethics
- MMP 410 - Capstone in Liberal Arts
- MMP 441 - Problem Solving in Management - Part I
- MMP 442 - Problem Solving in Management - Part II