Environmental Management Major
Explore issues pertaining to environmental programs, resources, and politics - and how they relate.
The Environmental Management major unites rigorous management theory and practice with social responsibility, ecological awareness, and leadership - always with an eye on sustainability. Understand the connection between human and environmental impact.
"My degree gave me confidence - and the opportunity to receive a promotion! "
- Jennifer Reagan-Nichols
Organizational Management (BA), Alumna, 2010 - MMP 240
The environmental management major consists of the following 36 hours:
- MMP 203 - Business Communications
- MMP 304 - Principles of Management and Leadership
- MMP 305 - Research and Statistical Methods
- MMP 371 - Foundational Principles of Environmental Science
- MMP 372 - Environmental Regulation, Policy and Law
- MMP 374 - Environmental Conservation and Sustainability
- MMP 407 - Faith and World Views
- MMP 409 - Personal Values and Business Ethics
- MMP 410 - Capstone in Liberal Arts
- MMP 441 - Problem Solving in Management Part I
- MMP 442 - Problem Solving in Management Part II
- MMP 471 - Environmental Planning, Strategy, and Leadership