Health Services Management Major
Learn to manage health care systems and organizations
Looking for an in-depth study of health care systems and organizations?
Examine legal issues related to health care, explore consumer health choices, and learn what you need to pursue employment in a variety of settings including managed care organizations, clinics, hospitals, home health care agencies, long term care institutions, and emergency care facilities.
"My degree gave me confidence - and the opportunity to receive a promotion! "
- Jennifer Reagan-Nichols
Organizational Management (BA) Alumna, 2010 - MMP 204
The health services management major consists of the following 36 hours:
- MMP 203 - Business Communications
- MMP 304 - Principles of Management and Leadership
- MMP 305 - Research and Statistical Methods
- MMP 361 - Survey of Community Health
- MMP 363 - Fundamental Principles of Health Services in the United States
- MMP 364 - Legal Aspects of Healthcare Organizations and Management
- MMP 407 - Faith and World Views
- MMP 409 - Personal Values and Business Ethics
- MMP 410 - Capstone in Liberal Arts
- MMP 441 - Problem Solving in Management - Part I
- MMP 442 - Problem Solving in Management - Part II
- MMP 461 - Principles of Epidemiology