Marketing Management Major
Communicate key messaging
Become equipped to pursue careers related to advertising, promotions, and sales.
Learn to communicate key messages to customers, see projects from idea generation to completion, and measure results so that you can achieve your goals.
"My degree gave me confidence - and the opportunity to receive a promotion! "
- Jennifer Reagan-Nichols
Organizational Management (BA) Alumna, 2010 - MMP 240
The Marketing Management Major consists of the following 36 hours:
- MMP 203 - Business Communications
- MMP 304 - Principles of Management and Leadership
- MMP 305 - Research and Statistical Methods
- MMP 323 - Introduction to Marketing
- MMP 325 - Marketing Management
- MMP 327 - Media Marketing
- MMP 329 - Sales and Marketing
- MMP 407 - Faith and World Views
- MMP 409 - Personal Values and Business Ethics
- MMP 410 - Capstone in Liberal Arts
- MMP 441 - Problem Solving in Management - Part I
- MMP 442 - Problem Solving in Management - Part II