Organizational Management Major
Learn to become an effective leader
Virtually every kind of business and organization needs leaders who can manage people, products, and processes.
Combining classroom instruction with real-world experience, Malone's organizational management major prepares graduates for active leadership roles in corporate, government, and non-profit environments.
"My degree gave me confidence - and the opportunity to receive a promotion!"
- Jennifer Reagan-Nichols
Organizational Management (BA) Alumna, 2010 - MMP 240
The organizational management major consists of the following 36 hours:
- MMP 201 - Group and Organizational Behavior
- MMP 203 - Business Communications
- MMP 304 - Principles of Management and Leadership
- MMP 305 - Research and Statistical Methods
- MMP 308 - Management Control Systems
- MMP 332 - Financial Management
- MMP 406 - Human Resource/Personnel Management
- MMP 407 - Faith and World Views
- MMP 409 - Personal Values and Business Ethics
- MMP 410 - Capstone in Liberal Arts
- MMP 441 - Problem Solving in Management - Part I
- MMP 442 - Problem Solving in Management - Part II