Project Management Major
Gain skills you can apply across a variety of disciplines that offer flexibility in career opportunities.
With the skills and methodologies you'll gain from the project management major, you will be enabled to manage the people, resources, schedules, and plans to bring projects for business and industry to successful completion, on time and on budget.
"My degree gave me confidence - and the opportunity to receive a promotion!"
- Jennifer Reagan-Nichols
Organizational Management (BA) Alumna, 2010 - MMP 240
The project management major consists of the following 36 hours:
- MMP 203 - Business Communications
- MMP 304 - Principles of Management and Leadership
- MMP 305 - Research and Statistical Methods
- MMP 341 - Fundamentals of Project Management
- MMP 342 - Scope and Time Management
- MMP 345 - Cost and Risk Management
- MMP 346 - Project Quality Management
- MMP 407 - Faith and World Views
- MMP 409 - Personal Values and Business Ethics
- MMP 410 - Capstone in Liberal Arts
- MMP 441 - Problem Solving in Management - Part I
- MMP 442 - Problem Solving in Management - Part II