Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership
The Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership is a graduate degree for people who want to lead people.
Students come from all walks of life - from business leaders to firefighters to social workers, and everything in between. It's a degree that can be used in a wide variety of professions - anywhere there are people to lead.
"Malone helped make me a better, reinvigorated leader."
- Polo Paredes
Graduate student, 2011
The MAOL curriculum consists of the following:
- LEAD 503 - Leadership Theory and Practice
- LEAD 505 - Financial Principles and Practice
- LEAD 512 - Effective Leadership Communication
- LEAD 531 - Ethics for Leading with Integrity
- LEAD 601 - Emerging and Contemporary Issues in Leadership
- LEAD 611 - Cultural Perspectives for 21st Century Leaders
- LEAD 633 - Psychology of Leadership
- LEAD 641 - Strategic Planning and Corporate Governance
- LEAD 691 - Capstone in Organizational Leadership
Choose 4 hours:
Professional Application Track
Research-Focused Track (for those wishing to pursue doctoral degrees)