Turn your passion into a career!
Experience God's creation, learn how to create meaningful experiences for others, and discover how to lead effectively.
You'll take courses in group communication, recreational ministry, initiative games, and program planning - as well as get to have adventures of your own in backpacking, rock climbing, and more!
A minor in Outdoor Leadership includes the following 17 hours:
- COMM 320 - Theory and Practice of Groups
- HED 431 - Program Planning and Evaluation
- EDMN 422 - Recreational Ministry
- PE 133 - Backpacking
- PE 231 - Initiative Games
- PE 418 - Outdoor Leadership
- PE 435 - Internship in Outdoor Leadership