To ensure that our programs align with critical state and national standards, Teacher Education at Malone University uses Tk20's Campus Tools for Higher Education to monitor and assess the progress of our candidates.
How to Access Tk20
- Malone Faculty, Staff and Candidate Login:
You can access your Tk20 account at: https://assessment.edu
- Cooperating Teachers:
Tk20 access is granted via a link that is sent to you by email. There is no login required.
Questions and Support
- Cooperating Teacher Tk20 Handbook
- Malone Student Tk20 Handbook
- For questions or technical support, please contact the Malone Teacher Education Tk20 Support Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Tk20?
Tk20 is a comprehensive data management system that allows students to be active online participants in multiple areas of their college experience including: class-based and field-based assignments, field experience, student teaching, clinical practice, internships, and academic advising.
2. How much storage space is available?
We will have ample space for all student work.
3. Is Tk20 available on both Macs and PCs?
Tk20 is software program that can be accessed easily by both Mac and PC users.
4. Is the system secure and confidential?
No one will have access to your files except candidates, their instructors and advisers.