Curriculum and Instruction
Strengthen your teaching skills as you study contemporary educational issues in curriculum and instruction.
The program includes curriculum development, instructional design, and electives that allow you the flexibility to develop and pursue a specific area of interest.
"My father called me 'teacher' because it was a dream come true for him..."
- Moses Rumano
Assistant Professor of Education
A. Foundation Courses (12-14 hours):
- EDUC 503 - Foundations of Social and Cultural Diversity
- EDUC 510 - Techniques of Research
- EDUC 511 - Action Research
- EDUC 624 - Critical Issues in Education
- EDUC 696 - Graduate Research Project
B. Required Core Courses (9 hours):
C. Electives (15 hours):
Courses may be selected from other graduate offerings in Education or from another discipline with prior approval of the program director. Graduate Workshop credits may constitute a maximum of four of the elective credits.