Social Work Club
Social Work Club Events for 2012-2013
We are active and excited about our service to the community.
- Clothing Drive helping those of Imagine School in coordination with Stark Social Workers Network.
- Blanket Drive for needy families in Stark County not able to pay heat bills this winter.
- Take Back The Night: An annual event on Malone's campus bringing awareness to domestic violence in our community.
- Operation Christmas Child: Sending boxes to children who would not otherwise be receiving Christmas presents.
Social Work Club Mission Statement
The Social Work Club is a faith-based organization committed to empowering students to give back to the community by putting academic knowledge into practice.
1) Serve Malone University
2) Serve the Canton Community
3) Serve the Ohio Community
4) Serve the community of the world
Social Work Club Officers for 2012-2013
President: Brittany Keim
Secretary: Lindsey Parrish
Treasurer: Katlin Laubert
Contact Information for Faculty Advisor:Elizabeth Patterson, MSW, LISW-S - 330.471.8626 - rcnggrefba+znybar+rqh
Office: CC 106
Phone: 330-471-8180 (Main Office)