New 4+1 Program in Theological Studies
4+1 allows you to earn both your bachelor and master of arts degrees in just five years.
Meet with a faculty adviser to learn about this exciting opportunity!
"Writing is actually the very core of good teaching."
- Duane Watson
Professor of New Testament Studies
Complete both your Bachelor and Master of Arts degrees in five years by:
- Selecting a major offered by the Department of Theology.
- Meet with faculty advisors AND the graduate program director at various checkpoints throughout the program.
- Maintain a 3.0 gpa to determine eligibility.
- Within the last 36 semester hours of your undergraduate program, you'll be allowed to enroll for advanced standing in specified graduate courses for up to 12 hours. (Note: tuition will be charged at the undergraduate rate.)
- Upon completion of the bachelor degree up to 12 hours of advanced standing hours with a 3.0 can be applied to the degree Master of Arts in Theological Studies.