Missions and Cross-Cultural Ministries Minor
Take seriously the call of Christ to take the Gospel to all nations - whether that means ministry in another country or in your own backyard.
Study the Bible, investigate other cultures, and learn the theology, history, and strategies of mission work. You'll gain experience in ministry by serving minority groups in the Stark County community as well as in other nations.
"Writing is actually the very core of good teaching."
- Duane Watson
Professor of New Testament Studies
Requirements (18 hours):
- EDMN 412 - Cross-Cultural Ministries in the 21st Century
- EDMN 435 - Cross-Cultural Practicum
- EDMN 461 - Ministries in an Urban Environment
- THEO 325 - Biblical and Theological Foundations of Missions and Cross-Cultural Ministries
- THEO 366 - History of World Missions or
- HIST 366 - History of World Missions (Western or Non-Western)
- THEO 461 - History of World Religions or
- HIST 461 - History of World Religions (Non-Western)