Gerald & Mary Ellen McFadden Art Gallery
Malone Visual Art Adjunct Faculty Exhibit
to be displayed during summer 2013
Many of the talented artists on display are new to the Malone Art Department and include:
- Todd Biss, Fine Art Photography
- Liz DeBellis, Expressive Arts for Young Children
- Laura Donnelly, Ceramics
- Li Hertzi, Graphics
- Susan McClelland, 2-D Design
- Sarah Winther Shumaker, Art for Early and Middle Childhood Education
- Michele Waalkes, Art and Contemporary Issues and Senior Portfolio
- Richard M. Huggett, an Art Department volunteer and Heather Bryson, the Malone University galleries curator, will also shows works.
The pieces on display will vary in media including a whimsical puppet, innovative stoneware and sculpture, various works in fibers, collage, photography, acrylic ink on canvas, and pencil drawings. The McFadden Gallery is located inside the Johnson Center for Worship and the Fine Arts, located at 2600 Cleveland Avenue in Canton. The exhibit is free and open to the public during regular business hours.
Liz DeBellis, "Bloom," fibers
Susan McClelland, "Series of Strategies: Alternating," fibers
Laura Donnelly, "Mothers: Cut from the Same Cloth," porcelain
The McFadden Gallery is located on the Malone campus in the Johnson Center.
The Johnson Center is located at
2600 Cleveland Ave, NW, Canton, Ohio 44709
The gallery is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. and is closed when there are no classes in session.