How to Apply to the Malone Management Program
Applications are accepted year-round to provide the earliest admission possible.
How to Apply
- Complete and submit an application for admission.
- Send official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended and from additional credit sources, including ACE, CLEP and military to Graduate and Professional Studies Enrollment, Malone University, 2600 Cleveland Ave. NW, Canton, OH 44709.
Eligibility & Application Requirements
- You have earned a minimum of 40 semester credit hours of undergraduate course work from regionally accredited colleges or universities.
- You have five years of work experience.
- Your cumulative grade point average is at least 2.0.
- You demonstrate writing proficiency through college/university English composition or a writing sample.