Combined Bachelor's Degree Completion
PLUS Master's Degree Program
Accomplish your goals more quickly when you enroll in the Combined Degree Program: Accelerated Degree in Management and Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership (MAOL). This unique program enables students to earn 14 credit hours toward the Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership while enrolled in the Accelerated Degree in Management program.
Who can enroll:
To be eligible for the combined degree, you need to:
- Have a minimum of 80 completed undergraduate credits and a minimum of a 3.0 grade point average
- Interview with the program directors of both programs
- Maintain a 3.0 or above grade point average throughout the combined program
This program combines the coursework of four undergraduate/graduate courses. Students stay with the Accelerated Degree in Management cohort while simultaneously completing the combined course. The outline of course requirements for the combined degree program follows:
A) The regular undergraduate component consists of the following 24 credit hours:
MMP 201, MMP 305, MMP 308, MMP 406, MMP 407, MMP 410, MMP 441, and MMP 442.
B) the integrated component consists of the following 14 credit hours:
- LEAD 541 which replaces MMP 203
- LEAD 543 which replaces MMP 304
- LEAD 545 which replaces MMP 332
- LEAD 547 which replaces MMP 409
C) The regular graduate component consists of the following 22 credit hours:
LEAD 521, LEAD 601, LEAD 611, LEAD 633, LEAD 641 and LEAD 691.