Scholarships and Grants at Malone University in Canton, Ohio
Did you Know? Malone University has been ranked in the top tier of the AffordableCollegesOnline.org: "Highest Return on Investment Colleges in Ohio" list!
If you’re interested in applying to Malone University, you may be eligible for a scholarship.
Ready to apply to Malone? Get an online application here.
Other grant/scholarship opportunities for full-time undergraduate students*:
- Alumni Scholarship--Students who have a parent or parents who graduated from Malone are eligible for a $1,000 per year Alumni Scholarship.*
- Christian High School Grant—Students who attend and graduate from a Christian High School will receive a $1,000 per year grant.*
- Creative Writing Fellowship - Students who are interested in Creative Writing, English, or Integrated Language Arts major/minor are eligible to apply for a merit-based scholarship.
- Homeschool Grant—Students who are homeschooled will receive a $1,000 per year grant.*
- Evangelical Friends Grant—Students who attend an Evangelical Friends church will receive a $1,000 per year grant.*
- International Grant— International Students enrolling full-time at Malone will receive the Malone International Grant at 50% of Tuition. This grant is inclusive of a student's academic scholarship if eligible.
- Mayor's Scholarship —Students who live in the City of Canton.
- Students with musical talent can audition for a Music Scholarship. Click here for more information on the music scholarship and audition information.
- Students interested in participating in an ensemble, may be eligible for a $500 Ensemble Participation Scholarship. Click here for more information on the Ensemble Participation Scholarship.
- Pastor/Missionary Dependent Grant—Students who are dependents of a Pastor or Missionary will receive a $1,000 per year grant.*
- Scholars Day Scholarship/President's Scholarship —Admitted freshmen applicants meeting the required ACT/SAT and GPA requirements will be invited to Malone's Scholars Day event. All participants not winning the top award will receive a $250 one-time participation scholarship. Three winners will be awarded a renewable full-tuition President's Scholarship.
- Stark Scholars —Students who have graduated from a high school in Stark County, Ohio.
- VISIO — Admitted freshmen applicants who have demonstrated vision and leadership in their high school, community and/or church; and who meet the required ACT/SAT and GPA requirements will be invited to Malone's VISIO event. All participants not winning the top award will receive a $250 one-time participation scholarship. Two winners will be awarded a renewable full-tuition VISIO Scholarship.
- Yellow Ribbon Scholarship —For members of the U.S. armed forces.
*NOTE: Students who receive athletic scholarships are not eligible.
*Contact the Office of Admissions or Financial Aid for further information. Please note that not more than one of these scholarships can be awarded to a student at the same time.
Outside Scholarships- The best way to search for scholarships is to utilize a free personalized search that compares your background with a database of awards. There are several free scholarship databases available online. One such scholarship database is Fastweb. Fastweb scholarship search contains a large and frequently updated scholarship database.