Scholarships and Grants at Malone University in Canton, Ohio
Did you Know? Malone University has been ranked in the top tier of the AffordableCollegesOnline.org: "Highest Return on Investment Colleges in Ohio" list!
If you’re interested in applying to Malone University, you may be eligible for a scholarship.
Ready to apply to Malone? Get an online application here.
Other grant/scholarship opportunities for full-time undergraduate students*:
- Alumni Scholarship--Students who have a parent or parents who graduated from Malone are eligible for a $1,000 per year Alumni Scholarship.*
- Christian High School Grant—Students who attend and graduate from a Christian High School will receive a $1,000 per year grant.*
- Homeschool Grant—Students who are homeschooled will receive a $1,000 per year grant.*
- Pastor/Missionary Dependent Grant—Students who are dependents of a Pastor or Missionary will receive a $1,000 per year grant.*
- Evangelical Friends Grant—Students who attend an Evangelical Friends church will receive a $1,000 per year grant.*
*Contact the Office of Admissions or Financial Aid for further information. Please note that not more than two of these scholarships can be awarded to one student at the same time.
Updated GPA, SAT and/or ACT scores must be received by February 1 to be considered for increases in previously awarded academic scholarships from Malone University.
Use our Net Price Calculator to get started.
Outside Scholarships- These are reputable and free search engines that students may search on for scholarships in which they meet all of the criteria: