Scholarships and Grants at Malone University in Canton, Ohio
Did you Know? Malone University has been ranked in the top tier of the AffordableCollegesOnline.org: "Highest Return on Investment Colleges in Ohio" list!
If you’re interested in applying to Malone University, you may be eligible for a scholarship.
Ready to apply to Malone? Get an online application here.
Other grant/scholarship opportunities for full-time undergraduate students*:
- Alumni Scholarship--Students who have a parent or parents who graduated from Malone are eligible for a $1,000 per year Alumni Scholarship.*
- Christian High School Grant—Students who attend and graduate from a Christian High School will receive a $1,000 per year grant.*
- Homeschool Grant—Students who are homeschooled will receive a $1,000 per year grant.*
- Pastor/Missionary Dependent Grant—Students who are dependents of a Pastor or Missionary will receive a $1,000 per year grant.*
- Evangelical Friends Grant—Students who attend an Evangelical Friends church will receive a $1,000 per year grant.*
*NOTE: Students who receive athletic scholarships are not eligible.
*Contact the Office of Admissions or Financial Aid for further information. Please note that not more than one of these scholarships can be awarded to a student at the same time.
Updated GPA, SAT and/or ACT scores must be received by February 1 to be considered for increases in previously awarded academic scholarships from Malone University.
Use our Net Price Calculator to get started.
Outside Scholarships- The best way to search for scholarships is to utilize a free personalized search that compares your background with a database of awards. There are several free scholarship databases available online. One such scholarship database is Fastweb. Fastweb scholarship search contains a large and frequently updated scholarship database.