Counseling and Human Development Costs and Financial Aid
2011/2012 Tuition for the Counseling and Human Development Program
(August 2011 – July 2012)
Per semester hour: $495
2012/2013 Tuition for the Counseling and Human Development Program
(August 2012 - July 2013)
Per semester hour $512
The Federal Stafford Loan (Subsidized or Unsubsidized) is available to students who need financial assistance. To qualify for a student loan the graduate students must:
- Be degree-seeking or pursuing teacher certification at Malone University.
- Be enrolled at least half-time, which translates to a minimum of five credit hours.
- Demonstrate financial need (for subsidized loan only).
- Not be in default on a former loan or owe a refund on a federal grant.
- Complete the FAFSA online at www.fafsa.ed.gov (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and the Malone Financial Aid Application and submit to Malone's Financial Aid Office by the first day of the month before the semester begins (April 1 for Summer, August 1 for Fall, December 1 for Spring). Our Title IV school code is 003072.
- Holders of previous federal student loans must be enrolled at least halftime to be eligible for deferment. NOTE: One fourth of tuition is payable at registration if financial aid documents are not received in a timely manner.
Reimbursement will be made if the loan is fully disbursed and there is available credit.
Notice: The University will not release transcripts, diplomas or teaching licenses until all accounts are settled. All charges must be paid in full before graduation. All accounts must be paid in full before enrollment in another semester is permitted. Interest may be charged on any unpaid balance. The university reserves the right to use collection agencies and/or take appropriate legal action to collect any unpaid tuition and fees owed to the college. All associated collection costs will be the responsibility of the student.
Tuition and other charges are subject to change without notice.