Counseling Admission Requirements
Students are considered for admission for the fall and spring semester. To discuss admission deadlines, contact the Graduate and Professional Studies Enrollment office at tcf+znybar+rqh.
Hold a Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a minimum cumulative gpa of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
Complete the counseling application and related supplement.
As a part of the application process, applicants may be requested to attend an on-campus interview with program faculty. The purpose of the interview is to determine if the applicant evidences a readiness for graduate study and possesses the attributes that will contribute to the successful completion of the degree program and eventual professional/clinical licensure.
Applicants with a minimum cumulative gpa of 2.99 or less may be considered for admission once they submit all items listed under the Regular Admission requirements for the counseling programs, as well as submit Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) results.
How to Apply
- Complete the graduate application.
- Submit two references. Forms provided on the page above.
- Submit an autobiography. Instructions are provided on the same page above.
- Have transcripts sent to Malone’s Graduate and Professional Studies Office.
- Participate in an interview.