MA Ed. Admission Requirements
Applications are accepted year-round. Contact us for details about when the next class sessions begin!
- Hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Have or have had a valid teaching license (Not needed for Graduate Licensure programs or School Counseling. See Graduate Counselor Education for other School Counseling admission criteria.)
Applicants with a minimum cumulative gpa of 2.5 – 2.99 must take the Miller's Analogies Test (MAT) and receive a raw score of 33 (scaled score of 388) or higher, in addition to the Regular Admission materials (For School Counseling, other admission criteria also apply. See Graduate Counselor Education.)
How to Apply
- Complete the application for admission.
- Have transcripts and two (2) references sent to Malone’s Graduate and Professional Studies Office.
- Submit a copy of your teaching license (if required).
- Interview with the Program Director.