Master of Business Administration
Three Ways to Get a Malone MBA:
Online - Finish in 20 months
In Classroom - Finish in 24 months
Full-Time - Finish in Two Semesters by taking 18 hours per semester
An MBA from Malone University. Fast, dependable and respected.
Fully accredited (ACBSP*)
Guaranteed offering of all courses
No thesis required
Three ways to earn your degree:
In the classroom - one night a week for 24 months.
Small, personalized classes of 15 - 25 people.
Easy to manage - one course at a time, in five to eight week sequences.
Convenient - one night a week
The campus is centrally located near major thoroughfares, making it easier to get to class right after work.
Online - finish in 20 months
Four semesters with six credit hours and one semester with 12 credit hours.
Same tuition as in classroom version (plus $120 technology/materials fee per course)
Flexibility to meet your life and schedule.
Full-Time - finish in two semesters
- Take 18 hours per semester
- Take no more than three courses at the same time
- Take 12 hours on-campus (meeting 1 evening per week) and 24 hours online
- See Program Director for more details
Malone's MBA program prepares you for career advancement and better earnings. Both learning options are structured so that you can continue to work while pursuing your degree.
Graduate and Professional Studies Enrollment
2600 Cleveland Ave NW
Canton OH 44709
Malone University's MBA program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
* The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) is a leading specialized accreditation association for business education. The association embraces the virtues of teaching excellence and emphasizes to students that it is essential to learn how to learn. ACBSP acknowledges the importance of scholarly research and inquiry and believes that such activities facilitate improved teaching. Institutions are strongly encouraged to pursue a reasonable mutually beneficial balance between teaching and research. Further, ACBSP encourages faculty involvement within the contemporary business world to enhance the quality of classroom instruction and to contribute to student learning.