MBA Costs and Financial Aid
MBA Advance Registration Deposit
Tuition for Prerequisite Courses
$495 (per credit hour) Fall 2015 - Summer 2016
$145 MBA Online Proficiency Fee
Tuition for the 2015/2016 MBA Program
(August 2015 - July 2016)
$645 per credit hour
Note: Rates remain the same for two years from start of cohort for continuously enrolled students.
The Federal Stafford Loan (Unsubsidized) is available to students who need financial assistance. To qualify for a student loan the graduate students must:
- Be degree-seeking or pursuing teacher certification at Malone University.
- Be enrolled at least half-time, which translates to a minimum of five credit hours for graduate students and six credit hours for teacher certification students.
- Not be in default on a former loan or owe a refund on a federal grant.
- Complete the FAFSA online at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/(Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and the Malone Financial Aid Application and submit to Malone's Financial Aid Office by the first day of the month before the semester begins (April 1 for Summer, August 1 for Fall, December 1 for Spring). Our Title IV school code is 003072.
- Holders of previous federal student loans must be enrolled at least halftime to be eligible for deferment. NOTE: One fourth of tuition is payable at registration if financial aid documents are not received in a timely manner.
Reimbursement will be made if the loan is fully disbursed and there is available credit.
Notice: The University will not release transcripts, diplomas or teaching licenses until all accounts are settled. All accounts must be paid in full before enrollment in another semester is permitted. Interest may be charged on any unpaid balance. The university reserves the right to use collection agencies and/or take appropriate legal action to collect any unpaid tuition and fees owed to the college. All associated collection costs will be the responsibility of the student.
Tuition and other charges are subject to change without notice.