Master of Science in Nursing
When choosing a university to advance your nursing career, reputation is everything. Malone is known for its approach to educating nurses who want to become family nurse practitioners.
At Malone, you can earn your MSN in 24 months. Your coursework includes classroom and online instruction in our hybrid model as well as provides in-depth clinical experiences. With a Christian worldview at the center of all instruction, you'll learn how caring for patients extends beyond diagnosis and treatment.
Malone University now offers two tracks:
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP)
At completion of this degree, our graduates:
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge and skills that build upon the undergraduate learning and equip the practitioner and clinician for all of the responsibility and accountability practices required in these advanced practice nurse roles.
- Exhibit competence in advanced practice with selected populations including an in-depth assimilation of a specialized role, content, and related skills.
- Integrate into one’s personal and professional life the attributes needed for successful practice including the legal and ethical components required for holistic nursing.
- Synthesize a body of knowledge whereby the inquiry skills are honed and used to conduct research, share research findings, and advance scholarly and professional goals.
Graduate and Professional Studies Enrollment
2600 Cleveland Ave NW
Canton, Ohio 44709