Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership
Malone University's Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership (MAOL) is designed to focus on the human component of organizations.
It develops inspirational leaders with vision and high ethical standards.
Successful applicants will be those who:
- Are current managers/leaders or aspire to lead
- Want to better understand how people function as individuals and in a group
- Want to better understand their own leadership style
- Agree that treating people ethically and respectfully is a key to success
- Have the academic ability to complete graduate level work
Students from a wide array of for-profit and not-for-profit organizations will learn the skills necessary to advance their careers and change the dynamics of their organizational workplace. The program is built on a model that promotes a Christ-centered approach to leading.
Malone's Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership 36-semester hour degree is designed to be completed in 16 months in a faith-based environment.
Graduate and Professional Studies Enrollment
2600 Cleveland Ave NW
Canton OH 44709
Doug Gregory, MAOL Graduate Recruiter