Network and Travel with Malone AlumniScroll down for November 2016 NYC trip
J.M. Smucker Employees' Alumni Coffee Break
February 29, 7:30 - 9:30 a.m.
(If your spouse is the Smucker employee, have them stop by and pick up your Malone alumni mug!)
North Canton Alumni Coffee Break at Peace, Love & Little Donuts
March 17, 7 - 9 a.m.
1310 S. Main St, North Canton, 44720
Let us know if you'd like to have an alumni coffee break at your business, school, or community room. We'll bring the coffee and donuts. Contact: qebovafba+znybar+rqh
Malone Alumni Night at Canton Charge on March 11, 2016
Doors open 6 p.m., 7 p.m. game
Reserved seats in the upper side level at the Malone Alumni Group Rate of $10 per ticket. Extra "perks" include:
- Malone Alumni hospitality room
- Dollar Dogs Night presented by Sugardale
- Kids 18 & under will be able to step on the court with post game free throws following the game’s conclusion.
Kids Zone presented by Constellation, where fans can get their hair colored, play pop-a-shot basketball, pose with life-sized Cavs players
and mascots, and create a poster to show their charged up support!
Alumni & Friends in NYC: Shopping and Shows in the Big Apple
November 11-13, 2016
Itinerary, Pricing and Registration
Trip Code: malone16
- Two Nights Hotel accommodations at the Hampton Inn Empire State Building
- Dinners at Havana Central & Carmine's
- Admission to the 9/11 Memorial Museum at the World Trade Center
- Free time in Times Square (or see another show)
- Admission to the observatory at Top of the Rock
- Two Broadway shows: An American in Paris and Beautiful: The Carole King Musical
Both are Tony Award winners. In your free time, you may wish to purchase tickets to another show.
- Statue of Liberty / Ellis Island Ferry Ticket
- Central Park Walking Tour
- Admission to the Museum of Natural History
- Visit to the Apple Store/Plaza Hotel/Fifth Avenue
Login here for Itinerary, Pricing and Registration
Trip Code: malone16
Questions? Send an email to qebovafba+znybar+rqh or call 330.588.ALUM (2586).