Have an early class? Don't want to drive in the snow? Is there a late night campus event you want to attend? The Malone Commuter Student Hostel is a service for current commuter students which offers an affordable overnight accommodation.
Cost & Amenities
- $30/night (bed & bath linens provided upon request for an additional $15)
- Accommodates one student
- Rooms are available in PGB & WWF
- Rooms include a XL twin bed, desk, chair, and wifi. Cable television and a microwave are available in the community lounge.
- Please fill out this reservation form; E-mail, phone,or in-person reservations are not available.
- Payment can be made by credit card at time of online reservation.
- Same-day reservations are only available before 3 p.m.
- Reservations can be made a maximum of two nights in a seven day period, not to exceed six days per month
- Check-in is at 3 p.m. and check-out by 11 a.m.
- During their stay, guests must adhere to the Community Agreement.
- Reservations not available for evenings preceding a holiday except during exam periods.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance or student will be charged for the first night.