Host your Summer Conference/Retreat/Camp at Malone
Malone University, Event Services Office, will assist you with the initial planning through completion of your summer camp, conference, or retreat by:
- Helping you find appropriate dates
- Work with you to reach a mutually agreeable contractual agreement and provide you with campus policies
- Coordinating your needs with the various campus departments
- Upon arrival will assist with the registration process (building access cards, keys)
- During your stay will be on call to assist with any concerns or problems
- Will assist with check out upon departure
- The university has a variety of meeting rooms available. Please click on the above "meeting spaces" link to find facility capacities, rates, and available technology in each room.
Residence Halls/Campus Accommodations
- Campus overnight accommodations are available from mid-May through the first weekend in August. Malone University has air conditioned residence halls (suite style with semi-private restroom) as well as non-air conditioned residence halls (traditional style with community restrooms). A majority of the sleeping rooms are double occupancy, very limited single occupancy rooms available. Each room consists of a twin size bed, desk, chair, dresser, and closet for each occupant. We recommend that you provide your own linen (pillow, sheets, blanket, towels, and toiletry items). Event Services can arrange to rent linen packages for groups of 30 or more with three weeks advance notice. Contact our office to make arrangements in advance and obtain pricing for rentals.
- Campus Safety is available 24 hours a day. The university is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Malone University campus is smoke-free and alcohol-free.
Campus Recreational Facilities
- Campus guests may use the running track, tennis courts, outdoor basketball courts, and sand volleyball court when not booked for a camp.
- The Wellness Center has limited hours during the summer and adult guests are permitted to utilize the facility for a fee. Arrangements need to be made in advance.
- Meals and catering are provided by AVI Fresh, Malone's contracted food service provider. The Hoover Dining Commons is located in the Brehme Centennial Center, second floor, and is arranged in a food-court style with multiple stations.
- The campus bookstore is located on the first floor of the Brehme Centennial Center.
Event Services Contact Information
- 330.471.8255 or email pyhaqva+znybar+rqh