Clinical Instructor of Nursing
I live in Jackson Township with my husband Ryan and three daughters, Jessica, Katelyn, and Hanna, and two puppies, Macie and Mia. I am a member of Church of the Lakes United Methodist Church in Jackson and participate yearly in the Royal Family Kids Camp and Lil' Lambs Closet mission projects.
- BSN from Kent State University
- M.Ed. in Health Education from Kent State University
Registered Nurse for 23 years with experience in orthopedics, medical surgery, critical care and outpatient surgery.
ACLS and BCLS Instructor.
- Junior level theory and clinical
- Senior level clinical and theory
- Pathophysiology and Capstone course in Degree Completion Program