Assistant Professor of Business and Leadership
- B.A., Malone University
- M.B.A.., Malone University
- Ph.D., Kent State University
Began teaching in 1998 at Malone and was hired full-time in 2000. In addition to teaching, I have designed and written several of the online courses such as Communication Skills, Business Communications, and Portfolio Development.
- COMM 110 - Communication Skills
- MMP 203 - Business Communications (Ground and Online)
- LEAD 512 - Leadership Communication
Recent Scholarly Work
Quinn, M., Foote, L., & Williams, M. (2011). Developing online courses for the adult learner. Christian Scholars Review.
Williams, M.L. (2012). Romantic Love Communication: Examination of Equity and Effects on Relational, Sexual, and Communication Satisfaction (Doctoral Dissertation).