Lecturer of Art
My work is predominantly sculptural. I have exhibited throughout northeast Ohio in both solo and group shows. I am interested in exploring ideas about the reflective transformation of self. My art is process intense and is an outgrowth from the knowledge that I gain through exploration of material and concept.
Since graduating from Kent State University in 2011, I have been an adjunct instructor at Malone University and Kent State. I have taught printmaking, sculpture, and three-dimensional design. Prior to my art/teaching career, I worked for many years as a computer programmer/analyst.
- B.S. in Management Information Systems from Baldwin Wallace
- B.F.A. Fine Arts Sculpture from Kent State University
- M.F.A. in Fine Arts Sculpture from Kent State University
- ART 232 - Studio Experiences in 2D Design
- ART 303 - Studio Experiences in 3D Design
- ART 385 - Printmaking