Clinical Instructor, School of Nursing
- BSN, Ursuline College,
- MSN, Kent State University;
- Ph.D. candidate at the University of New Mexico; Board Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner.
I have 30 years of experience with child and family health in multiple health care venues; seven years of experience in academia teaching undergraduate, RN-BSN and MSN with an emphasis on pediatrics, research and leadership. I am Quality Matters certified in on-line learning evaluation.
- N413 Nursing Across the Lifespan IV: Clinical
Recent Scholarly Work
- Sigma Theta Tau Grant Award for Family Health Fair in Fall of 2011.
- United Health Heroes Peer Reviewed Grant Award with Project Evaluation Component Spring 2011.
- United Health Heroes Peer Reviewed Grant Award for Service Learning Class 2010.