6401-Malone University’s New Vision Now Scheduling
6401-September 12, 2012
The Malone University Department of Church Relations is pleased to announce that New Vision, Malone's music ministry outreach team, is still accepting bookings for the September 2012 - April 2013 season.
New Vision is a music ministry team made up of six incredible vocalists and worship leaders who are not only excellent musicians, students and friends, but have a sincere love for the Lord and desire to serve Him with their lives. They have prepared a wide selection of songs and styles including gospel, contemporary Christian, hymn arrangements, patriotic and secular favorites – ideal for churches, schools, camps, conferences, and civic events.
Members of New Vision are:
- Halle St. John, a senior communication arts major from Twinsburg
- Rebecca Fiecoat, a junior middle childhood education major from Mount Vernon
- Aaron Woods, a sophomore business administration major from North Canton
- Rebecca Everhart, a junior nursing major from Edinboro, Penn.
- Emily Butterfield, a junior music production major from Minerva
- Seth Rinehart, a freshman exercise science major from Clinton
- Marcus Cunningham (sound), a senior music production major from from Andover
Contact Tim Pitzer, director of church relations at 330-471-8434 or email at gcvgmre+znybar+rqh for booking information.
Malone University, a Christian university for the arts, sciences, and professions in the liberal arts tradition, affiliated with the Evangelical Friends Church, awards both undergraduate and graduate degrees in more than 100 academic programs. Malone is recognized by the prestigious Templeton Foundation as a leader in character development, named an NAIA Champions of Character Five Star Award winner, and is ranked among the top colleges and universities in the Midwest under the category Regional Universities according to U.S.News & World Report's America's Best Colleges 2012.
Suzanne Thomas, APR
Director of University Relations
2600 Cleveland Avenue N.W., Canton, OH, 44709