6546-ADDY AWARD night proves big for non-agency Malone University
6546-March 1, 2013
The annual Canton Advertising Federation ADDY Award night proved to be a big one for Malone University. The only in-house, non agency to be awarded, Malone received a personal best seven – one bronze, four silvers, one gold, and the coveted People's Choice Award at the annual dinner held February 28. The University also garnered an ADDY in conjunction with Todd Biss Photography for a photograph of the Malone University Cross Country Team.
Malone University 2013 ADDY Awards included:
- Legends Run Here Poster (Gold) – People's Choice Award Winner
- Malone Magazine - Spring 2012 (Silver)
- Malone Magazine Fall 2012 (Silver)
- Be a Pioneer (Silver)
- Malone University Annual Report 2010-11 (Silver)
- 50 Years of Pioneers Cross Country Book (Bronze)
The Department of University Relations includes:
- Dave Yakley, director of design
- Jennifer Holloway, graphic artist
- Amber Balash, content manager for publications and web
- Michael Miller, web administrator
- Angela Fleischer, videographer
- Julie McAbee, administrative assistant
- Suzie Thomas, director.
The department reports to Michelle Searer, vice president for enrollment management and university marketing.
Malone University, a Christian university for the arts, sciences, and professions in the liberal arts tradition, affiliated with the Evangelical Friends Church, awards both undergraduate and graduate degrees in more than 100 academic programs. Malone has been recognized by the prestigious Templeton Foundation as a leader in character development, as one of Northeast Ohio’s Top Workplaces by the Cleveland Plain Dealer, and is ranked among the top colleges and universities in the Midwest under the category Regional Universities according to U.S.News & World Report's America's Best Colleges 2013
Suzanne Thomas, APR
Director of University Relations
2600 Cleveland Avenue N.W., Canton, OH, 44709