Malone University Plans VIP Event for Admitted Students
April 24, 2013 | Release # 6621
Malone University is rolling out the red carpet for new students to attend the Spring VIP Admitted Student Day on Saturday, April 27 from 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. on the campus located at 2600 Cleveland Avenue N.W. in Canton.
VIP Day is an exclusive, invitation-only event for select admitted students and their families designed to provide you with an all access pass to the nuts and bolts of Malone University.
VIP's and their families will have the chance to interact with current students and faculty and learn what college life is like at Malone. Meet other members of the Class of 2017, as you catch a glimpse into the academic and student-life experience with panels for students and parents.
- Tour the campus and residence halls
- Interact with faculty members and campus leaders
- Hear from current Malone students about their Malone experience
- Obtain your financial aid package
- Talk with academic advisers from the Center for Student Success
- Get answers to all your questions
- Meet your admissions counselor
- Place your deposit to secure your spot in the Malone Class of 2017
- Qualify for preferred housing
- Get priority registration started for Fall 2013
- Students making their deposits by May 1 will be entered into a drawing to win a free iPad!
Register today to reserve your spot at the Spring VIP Admitted Student day.
Malone University, a Christian university for the arts, sciences, and professions in the liberal arts tradition, affiliated with the Evangelical Friends Church, awards both undergraduate and graduate degrees in more than 100 academic programs. Malone has been recognized by the prestigious Templeton Foundation as a leader in character development, as one of Northeast Ohio’s Top Workplaces by the Cleveland Plain Dealer, and is ranked among the top colleges and universities in the Midwest under the category Regional Universities according to U.S.News & World Report's America's Best Colleges 2013
Suzanne Thomas, APR
Director of University Relations
2600 Cleveland Avenue N.W., Canton, OH, 44709