Malone University ranks #48 among more than 1,200 colleges in career placement.
May 28, 2014 | Release # 6923
Educate to Career (ETC), the leader in educational attainment to career outcome information, has released its rankings of 1,222 colleges and universities. The index analyzes the quality of students when they enter a given college, the total costs related to attending the college, and the outcomes of the students when they enter the labor market. The rankings results are determined by which schools did the best job of improving the earnings and attainment of quality employment of their students.
Malone University in Canton, Ohio, ranks #48 on the list. For the complete list and more information, please click here.
The ETC College Rankings Index is comprised of four-year colleges, with annual enrollments greater than 1,000 students. The Index analyzes data representing 94 percent of all students enrolled in four-year colleges. The data is used by thousands of college career centers and career planners, higher education advocacy organizations, student loan servicers, corporate recruiters, and more than 4,800 employers.
The high ranking affirms reports coming to the University regarding its recent graduating class of 2014, and the high percentage of new alumni who have already obtained employment in their fields of study, even prior to graduation day.
Some examples include:
- Hunter Atkins of Fredericksburg, Texas, LifeTime Fitness in Pickerington, Ohio
- Katy Carr of Wooster, Ohio, elementary school teacher, Wooster City Schools
- Joe Cartwright of East Canton, Ohio, independent fitness trainer, IronFitness personal training, Greentown
- Rachel Chamberlain of East Liverpool, Ohio, graphic designer, P. Graham Dunn
- Hillary Danko of Doylestown, Ohio, first grade teacher, Belle Stone Elementary
- Louis DeGeorge of North Canton, Ohio, director of youth ministries, River Ridge Church, Hurricane, W.V.
- Sadie Eicher of Canal Fulton, Ohio., presenter, Pregnancy Support Center of Stark County - Sold Out program
- Hannah Finley of Medina, Ohio, account services coordinator, Grabowski & Co.
- Joey Frangos of Canton, Ohio, youth director, St. Paul's Church in North Canton, Ohio
- Emily Geig of Canal Fulton, Ohio, communications and social media coordinator, Akron-Canton Airport
- Amanda Gessel of Wooster, Ohio, medical/surgery nurse, Wooster Community Hospital
- Diedre Haupt of Canton, Ohio, anti-human trafficking, Gocorps & ReachGlobal; Berlin, Germany
- Abby Kauffman of Wooster, Ohio, nursing, Wooster Community Hospital
- Janelle Linder of Norwalk, Ohio, marketing and admissions coordinator, Fisher-Titus Medical Center
- Megan McAbee of North Canton, Ohio, teacher, Canton City Schools
- Collin McArdle of Orchard Park, N.Y., information technologies administrator, Delaware North Companies
- Brittany Marion of Girard, Ohio, kindergarten teacher, Champion Central Elementary School
- Mamie Mills of Columbiana, Ohio, bridal consultant, David's Bridal
- Linda Peterson of Damascus, Ohio, clinical counselor, Quest Recovery Services
- Alex Steinmetz of Willard, Ohio, associate total rewards analyst, Organizational Advancement Department, TimkenSteel Corp.
Malone University, a Christian university for the arts, sciences, and professions in the liberal arts tradition, affiliated with the Evangelical Friends Church, awards both undergraduate and graduate degrees in more than 100 academic programs. Malone has been recognized by the prestigious Templeton Foundation as a leader in character development, as one of Northeast Ohio’s Top Workplaces by the Cleveland Plain Dealer, and is ranked among the top colleges and universities in the Midwest under the category Regional Universities according to U.S.News & World Report's America's Best Colleges 2014, has been awarded the designation Military Friendly School by Victory Media, and is named to AffordableCollegesOnline (ACO)’s Best Lifetime Return on Investment list for the State of Ohio.
Suzanne Thomas, APR
Director of University Relations
2600 Cleveland Avenue N.W., Canton, OH, 44709
fgubznf+znybar+rqh Phone: 330-471-8239