Malone University drama team Chancel Players now scheduling for Fall
June 27, 2014 | Release # 6931
The Malone University Chancel Players perform faith-based comedy and drama for schools, churches, civic groups, and community organizations, as well as youth events and conferences.
Members of the 2014-15 team include:
- Jarrad Awwiller, a junior computer science major from Shelby, Ohio
- Marie Davison, a senior visual arts education major from Cortland, Ohio
- Austin Fraley, a junior philosophy major from Canton, Ohio
- Marisa Lolli, a junior middle childhood education major from Canton, Ohio
- Kristina Sweeny, a junior intervention specialist – education major from Warren, Ohio
- Rebecca Yourko, a junior communication arts major from Tippecanoe, Ohio
The actors are ready to bring comedy and drama, laughter and tears for any audience to enjoy! Chancel Players travel during the academic year (September-April) and are now available for bookings. Please contact Chris Abrams, Vice President for Student Affairs, at pnoenzf+znybar+rqh to secure a performance date.
Malone University, a Christian university for the arts, sciences, and professions in the liberal arts tradition, affiliated with the Evangelical Friends Church, awards both undergraduate and graduate degrees in more than 100 academic programs. Malone has been recognized by the prestigious Templeton Foundation as a leader in character development, as one of Northeast Ohio’s Top Workplaces by the Cleveland Plain Dealer, and is ranked among the top colleges and universities in the Midwest under the category Regional Universities according to U.S.News & World Report's America's Best Colleges 2014, has been awarded the designation Military Friendly School by Victory Media, and is named to AffordableCollegesOnline (ACO)’s Best Lifetime Return on Investment list for the State of Ohio.
Suzanne Thomas, APR
Director of University Relations
2600 Cleveland Avenue N.W., Canton, OH, 44709
fgubznf+znybar+rqh Phone: 330-471-8239