Graduate Tuition and Fees
The University will not release transcripts, diplomas or teaching licenses until all accounts are settled.
All charges must be paid in full before graduation. All accounts must be paid in full before enrollment in another semester is permitted. Interest may be charged on any unpaid balance.
The University reserves the right to use collection agencies and/or take appropriate legal action to collect any unpaid tuition and fees owed to the University.
All associated collection costs will be the responsibility of the student.
Tuition and other charges are subject to change without notice.
Tuition for 2012/2013
(August 2012-July 2013)
Graduate Program in Business Administration
Tuition per Semester Hour
(Cohort 32, 33) - $595*
(Cohort 34, 35) - $625*
(Cohort 36,37) - $625
* Rate remains the same for two years from start of cohort for continuously enrolled students.
Prerequisite Courses for Business Administration
Tuition per semester hour - $435
Graduate Program in Organizational Leadership
Tuition per semester hour - $550
Graduate Program in Christian Ministries
Tuition per semester hour - $440
Graduate Program in Education and Counselor Education
Tuition per semester hour - $512
Tuition per semester hour - $195
Graduate Program in Nursing
Tuition per semester hour
(Class Nine) - $605
(Class Ten) - $615
(Class Eleven) - $625
Contact School of Nursing for total cost.
- Application fee, non-refundable - $25
- Business reimbursement plan (per semester) - $35
- Monthly payment plan fee (per semester) - $35
- Graduation fee - $125
- Online Fee - $120
- Late payment plan fee - $40
- MBA advance registration deposit - $150*
- MSN advance registration deposit - $150*
- Long-term grade extension fee - equivalent to one credit hour of tuition
*(Non-refundable fee to be applied against tuition or fees)
Tuition Refund Deadlines For Graduate Education, MBA, Counseling, Christian Ministries and Organizational Leadership
In case of withdrawal, the following percentage of the charge for each term, tuition only, will be credited to the student's account:
- 100% - first week
- 66% - second week
- 33% - third week
- NO Refund - after third week
- 100% - first week
- 75% - second week
- 50% - third week
- 25% - fourth week
- NO Refund - after fourth week
Financial aid will be returned according to federal guidelines for students who withdraw. To be officially withdrawn from the semester or program entirely, the student must complete and return a withdrawal form. Non-attendance does not constitute a withdrawal.
Pre-registration will hold your place in class and the business office will send a billing statement to you. Payment is required by the due date to guarantee your placement in class and to complete the registration process. One of the available payment plans may be used for tuition payment.
All charges are due and payable at the time of registration (full payment) for each semester unless one of the following alternative payment plans is selected.
Monthly Payment Plan
Total tuition and fees will be divided into equal monthly payments within the term/semester enrolled. Equal monthly payments are due the 10th of each month during the term/semester and is payable from the original billing statement. A per semester service fee of $35 is assessed.
Tuition Reimbursement Plan
This plan allows the student to defer payment of tuition that is reimbursable by the student's employer. To qualify, the student must provide a copy of the company reimbursement policy and verification of eligibility. There is a $35 per semester participation fee. Those charges that are not reimbursable by the company must be paid by the student using one of the payment plans listed. Company reimbursement is due within 30 days of the scheduled completion of EACH course. Students can be held responsible for payment if company reimbursement is delayed beyond 30 days. Registration in future semester classes may not be permitted if company reimbursement payments are not current.
Method of Payment
Payments may be made with:
• American Express.
Checks should be made payable to Malone University and may be paid in person or mailed to:
2600 Cleveland Ave NW
Canton, Ohio; 44709
Payments may also be made directly from your checking/savings account or credit card by accessing CASHNet through MaloneXpress
The Federal Stafford Loan (Subsidized or Unsubsidized) is available to students who need financial assistance. To qualify for a student loan the graduate students must:
• Be degree-seeking or pursuing teacher certification at Malone University
• Be enrolled at least half-time, which translates to a minimum of five credit hours
• Demonstrate financial need (for subsidized loan only)
• Not be in default on a former loan or owe a refund on a federal grant
• Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and the Malone Financial Aid Application and a copy of your employer's tuition reimbursement policy to Malone's Financial Aid Office by the first day of the month before the semester begins (April 1 for Summer, August 1 for Fall, December 1 for Spring)
• Holders of previous federal student loans must be enrolled at least half-time to be eligible for deferment
More information can be found on the Financial Aid pages.
NOTE: One fourth of tuition is payable at registration if financial aid documents are not received in a timely manner. Reimbursement will be made if the loan is fully disbursed and there is available credit.