What Should I do to Prepare for an Online Course?
New Malone users can determine their User Name and password with the following information:
- Username = first initial, middle initial, last name, and the number 1 (if you are not the first individual with this sequence, your last name will be followed by a 2, 3, etc.). Sample name: John Q. Public Username: jqpublic1
- Default Password = first initial, middle initial, last initial, followed by the last 4 digits of your social security number (or 4 zeros.) Sample name: John Q. Public SS#: 123-45-6789 Password: jqp6789
Prior to your online session, please complete the following:
- Review the technical requirements of the online system able at www.malone.edu/online under the "Technical Support Services" link.
- Review the Student Orientation Tutorial found on your personal student homepage of the online course system, below the "Special Courses" heading.
- Purchase text books from the University Bookstore. The University Bookstore can be reached at 330-471-8310, obbxfgber+znybar+rqh or at www.malone.edu/bookstore.
- Managing Your Username & Password at https://userid.malone.edu
- Students are able to manage their username and password on our Account Management page. This page will enable you to:
- Change your password
- Change security questions & answers
- Unlock your account