Your e-mail address is your username followed by @malone.edu.
This is a brief description of how to navigate to your e-mail. It is written with the idea that you have some e-mail experience. If you need individual training, please call the Help Desk at x8428 or stop by Media Services in the lower level of the library.
You can check your e-mail anywhere you have Internet access. The college will communicate important information to you via your e-mail. It is recommended that you check it daily.
Many students may already have a personal e-mail account they prefer. If this is the case, you can have your Malone e-mail forwarded to your personal account. To do this, you must send an e-mail from your Malone student e-mail account to urycqrfx+znybar+rqh accurately stating the personal e-mail address to which you want your Malone e-mail forwarded.
Accessing Your Malone E-mail
1. Using your web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) go to MaloneXpress.
2. Enter your User ID, which is the same as your username. (This is your first initial, middle initial, last name followed by the number 1, 2, 3, etc.)
3. Enter your Password: For password information click here.
4. Folders: The first screen to appear is a list of folders: Inbox, Draft, Sent, and Trash.
5. Create Message: Click on the tab 'Create Message' and you can compose and send a message. Note YOUR e-mail address is already in the 'From' box.
6. Preference: Click on the 'Preferences' tab; scroll to the bottom of the page. This is where you can change your e-mail password.